The Global Returnable Transport Packaging (RTP) Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing demand for modern grocery retailing, stringent government regulations by the government. However, the high initial costs are hampering the market growth. Furthermore, the technological advancements occurring in this market are considered as the future growth opportunity of the market.
Returnable transport packaging comprises the packaging system that uses the reusable containers, drums, dunnage, sacks, pallets, and racks. These are used to safely transport the products throughout the supply chain system. The basic purpose is to make repetitive use of the packaging. It is the mechanical and the automotive industries that make maximum use of the returnable transport packaging. In the returnable transport packaging, the packaging materials that are used repeatedly are the same.
Based on circulation method, pooling system segment is projected to be the growing segment as it is the most efficient model for complex supply chain operations. In this model, a pooling operator is the owner of the returnable transport packaging products and ensures that barriers in the logistics process do not affect supply chain operations.
By geography, North America provides potential growth opportunities owing to the increased adoption of the returnable transport packaging system by the food and beverage industry.
Some of the key players in Returnable Transport Packaging (RTP) market include CSI Sertapak Inc., Free Pack Net, PalletOne, DS Smith, Nefab AB, George Utz, SSI Schaefer LTDA, Foxwood, European Logistics Management, Myers Industries, Monoflo International, Eltete TPM, Schoeller Allibert, Polymer Logistics N.V., Lamar Packaging Systems, Outpace Packaging Solutions, DelTec Packaging, Green Peas Solutions, IFCO Systems, and CHEP International.
– Protective Dunnage
– Reusable Sacks
– Support Products
– Other Products
Circulation Methods Covered:
– Closed Loop System
– Pooling System
– Open Loop System
– Consumer Goods
– Building and Construction
– Mechanical Equipment Industries
– Semiconductors & Electronics Industries
– Food and Beverages
– Logistics & E-Commerce
– Pharmaceutical Equipment Industry
– Automobile Industry
– North America
Rest of Europe
– Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
– South America
Rest of South America
– Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Spanning over 184 pages “Returnable Transport Packaging (RTP) – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” report covers Executive Summary, Preface, Market Trend Analysis, Porters Five Force Analysis, Global Returnable Transport Packaging (RTP) Market, By Product, Global Returnable Transport Packaging (RTP) Market, By Circulation Method, Global Returnable Transport Packaging (RTP) Market, By Material, Global Returnable Transport Packaging (RTP) Market, By Application, Global Returnable Transport Packaging (RTP) Market, By Geography, Key Developments, Company Profiling.