Parineeti Chopra Biography: Parineeti Chopra is an Indian popular film actress and singer who works predominantly in the Hindi film industry. Parineeti Chopra was born on October 22, 1988 in Ambala, Haryana to Pawan Chopra and Reena Chopra and she has two brothers.
Parineeti Chopra made her Bollywood debut in 2011 in movie Ladies vs Ricky Bahl which starred actors Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma in lead roles. The talented actress draws the attention of the audience with her first click in the Bollywood film industry. Parineeti won a number of awards for her role including the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
Parineeti Chopra Biography/Wiki
- Name: Parineeti Chopra
- Real Name: Parineeti Chopra
- Pet / Nick Name: Tisha, Pari
- Sex: Female
- Nationality: Indian
- Profession: Actress
- Origin: Ambala, Haryana, India
- Date Of Birth (DOB): 10/22/1988
- Zodiac Sign: LIBRA
Parineeti Chopra Family
- Father: Pawan Chopra (Businessman)
- Mother: Reena Chopra
- Brother(s): Shivang Chopra, Sahaj Chopra
- Sister(s): N/A
Parineeti Chopra Boyfriend, Husband, Affairs
- Parineeti Chopra Relationship Status: Single
- Marital Status: UnMarried
- Marital Type: Not Sure
- Spouse Husband: N/A
- Affairs/Boyfriends: Maneesh Sharma (Director, Rumour), Charit Desai (Assistant Director, Rumour)
Parineeti Chopra Height, Weight and Body Measurements
- Body Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-28-34
- Zero Size: N/A
- Parineeti Chopra’s Height: 5 feet 5 inches / 165 Centimeters
- Weight: 58 kg / 127.89 lbs
- Face Shape: Oval
- Eye Colour: Brown Eyes
- Nose Type: Sharp
- Hair Colour: Black
- Hair Length: Medium Length
- Dimple Status: No
Parineeti Chopra Educational Qualifications
- School: Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala
- College: Manchester Business School, Manchester, England
- Parineeti Chopra’s Qualification: Honours Degree in Business, Finance and Economics
- Other Education Notes: Not Known
Parineeti Chopra Favorite Things
- Favourite Actor: Saif Ali Khan
- Favourite Actresses: Rani Mukerji
- Favourite Film(s): Pakeezah, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Barfi
- Parineeti Chopra’s Hobbies: Dancing, Movies
- Favorite Food: Continental, Rajma-Chawal, Kadhi Chicken, Pizza and Margarita
- Favorite Music: loves all forms of music
- Favorite Sports: Swimming / Water sports, Yoga / Meditation
- Preferred Perfume: Narciso Rodriguez, 212 VIP and Acqua Di Gio
- Favourite Musician: Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, A.R. Rahman, Amit Trivedi, Beyonce
Parineeti Chopra Social Media Profile
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ParineetiChopraOfficial/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ParineetiChopra
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parineetichopra/
Unknown Facts About Parineeti Chopra
- Her hobbies include dancing, singing, meditation, reading, swimming and workout.
- She resides at a sea-facing flat in Bandra, Mumbai.
- Parineeti is a tea lover.
- Surprisingly, she has also worked as a team leader for the football club Manchester United for the catering during the matches.
- Chopra hates cooking.
- Parineeti never leaves her home without a face-wash, perfume, lip balm and cell phone charger.
- Parineeti is crazy about lip glosses and lip balms.
- Parineeti prefers wearing good clothes irrespective of the fact that they are branded or not.
- Her friends and family fondly call her Tisha and Pari.
- Parineeti has been the Personal Assistant of Rani Mukerji for one day and she considers it as one of the best days of her life.
- It was Rani Mukerji who advised Chopra to become an actress.
- Parineeti reduced around 25 kgs of weight after signing a 3-film contract with Yash Raj Films. The actress earlier weighed 86 kg.
- Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for the film Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl (2011)
- Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut for the film Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl (2012)
- Screen Award for Most Promising Newcomer for the film Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl (2012)
- National Film Award Special Mention for Ishaqzaade (2012)
- Stardust Award for Superstar of Tomorrow for the film Ishaqzaade (2013)
- Most Entertaining Actor in a Comedy Film for Hasee Toh Phasee (2014)
- Star Dust Award for Style Icon of The Year (2015)