Aamir Khan Biography: Aamir Khan also known as Mohammad Aamir Hussain Khan was born on March 14, 1965, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His father Tahir Hussain was a film producer himself and his mother name was Zeenat Hussain. Aamir Khan belongs to a family where several of his relatives were members of the film industry. Dr Najma Heptulla, the previous Chairperson of Rajya Sabha is a second cousin of Aamir Khan.
Aamir Khan appeared on the large screen for the first time as a child actor in the film Yaadon Ki Baaraat in 1973 which was his uncle Nasir Hussain’s production. Aamir Khan married to Reena Dutta on 18th April 1986 and they have a son named Junaid and a daughter Ira. Aamir divorced Reena in 2002 and his ex-wife took custody of both the children. Aamir married director Kiran Rao in 2005 and they have a son through surrogacy, Azad Rao Khan.
Aamir Khan Biography/Wiki
- Original/Real Name: Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan
- Other/Nickname: Mr. Perfectionist, The Choco Boy
- Occupation: Actor, Producer, Director
- Birthplace: of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Nationality: Indian
- Date of Birth: 14 March 1965
- Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Caste: Not Known
- Zodiac Sign: Not Available
- Debut: As a child actor: Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973), As a lead actor: Holi (1984)
Aamir Khan Family
- Father’s Name: Late Tahir Hussain (film producer)
- Mother’s Name: Zeenat Hussain
- Brother’s Name: Faisal Khan (younger)
- Sisters: Farhat Khan and Nikhat Khan (both younger)
- Son: Junaid Khan, Azad Rao Khan
- Daughter: Ira Khan
- Religion: Muslim
Aamir Khan Girlfriends, Wife, Affairs
- Girlfriends: Reena Dutta, Kiran Rao
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: 1st Wife: Reena Dutta (divorced), 2nd Wife: Kiran Rao
Aamir Khan Height, Weight and Body Measurements
- Height (Centimeters): 168 cm
- Height (meters): 1.68 m
- Height (Inches): 5’ 6”
- Weight (Kilograms): 70 kg
- Weight (Pounds): 154 lbs
- Body Measurements: 40-30-14 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
- Waist’s Size: 30 Inches
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Shoe’s Size: 10 (US)
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye’s Color: Dark Brown
Aamir Khan Educational Qualifications
- School: J.B. Petit School, Mumbai, St. Anne’s High School, Bandra, Mumbai, Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai
- College/ University: left his studies after class 12th. He was not good in studies
- Educational Qualification: High School
Aamir Khan Favorite Things
- Favourite Food: Vegetarian food
- Favourite Place: Not Known
- Favourite Actress: Waheeda Rehman, Geeta Bali
- Favourite Color: Black
- Favourite Actor: Govinda, Leonardo DiCaprio, Daniel Day-Lewis
- Hobbies: Listening to old music, Watching cricket, Doing social work
Aamir Khan Social Media Profile
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_aamirkhan/?hl=en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aamir_khan?lang=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aamirkhan.com/
Unknown Facts About Aamir Khan
- Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, Aamir’s debut as a leading man in 1988 was shot with two endings, a happy and a tragic one.
- Aamir’s First Wife: Reena Dutta. Reena Dutta is the ex-wife of Legendary Actor Aamir Khan.
- Including his late paternal uncle, the producer-director Nasir Hussain several of his relatives were the member of Indian Hindi film industry.
- Khan was born in Mumbai on 14 March 1965 to Tahir Hussain a film producer and mother Zeenat Hussain
- In four children of Tahir Hussain. Amir Khan is the eldest one. The Indian actor Faisal Khan is the brother of Amir Khan. Amir Khan has two sisters Farhat and Nikhat Khan.
- Aamir had a huge chip on his shoulder about Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Black.
- Aamir Khan is known as Mr Perfectionist and like everyone else he has also sacrificed a lot in his life.
- Aamir is a relative of India’s ex-president Zakir Hussain.
- Aamir has also worked in his Uncle’s film as a child artist in the film ‘Yaadon Ki Baarat’,1973. He did a cameo in this movie and he was just 8 years old.
- After the success of the movie ‘Qyamat se Qyamat Tak’, he purchased his new car Maruti 800. In the same building where he was staying with his parents, he purchased his own flat.
- In the movie, Taare Zameen Par, he had to give an example of Abhishek Bachchan. For this, he has especially taken permission from Big B.
- Aamir’s parents Zaakir Hussain and Zeenat did not want him to become an actor. They wanted him to focus on studies. But Aamir had stopped studying after high school.
- According to his wife Kiran Rao, Aamir has an eating disorder and he keeps eating something or the other.