Sunny Deol Biography: Sunny Deol was born 19 October 1957 (Age 60 Years) in Ludhiana, Punjab, India. Sunny Deol is an Indian Film Actor, Producer and Director. he mainly appeared in Bollywood Film Industry. Sunny Deol establish him career as a leading Action & Romantic Hero in Bollywood Film Industry. Sunny Deol is a Son of Actor Dharmendra and the elder brother of actor Bobby Deol and Esha Deol. Sunny Deol has been Acted in Many Bollywood Hit, Super-hit and Commercial Successful Films. He has been received Numerous Awards Including Two National Film Award, Two Filmfare Awards For best Actor.
Sunny Deol Biography & Wiki
- Born Name: Ajay Singh Deol
- Nickname: Sunny
- Occupation: Actor, Director, Producer
- Educational Qualification: Graduate
- Age: 60 Years
- Date of birth: 19 October 1957
- Place of birth: Sahnewal, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
- Nationality: Indian
- Ethnicity: Asian/Indian
- Horoscope: Libra
Sunny Deol Height and Weight
- Height in Centimeters: 174 cm
- Height in Meters: 1.74 m
- Height in Feet/ Inches: 5’ 8½”
- Weight in Kilograms: 78 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 171 lbs
Sunny Deol Physical Stats
- Body Measurements: 44-34-16 Inches
- Chest Size: 44 Inches
- Waist Size: 34 Inches
- Biceps Size: 16 Inches
- Looks: Handsome
- Shoe Size: 10 US
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Body Shape: Very Strong
Sunny Deol Family Members
- Father: Dharmendra (Actor)
- Mother: Prakash Kaur (real mother), Hema Malini (step-mother, actress)
- Brother: Bobby Deol (Actor, younger)
- Sisters: Vijayta (settled in California, USA), Ajeeta (settled in California, USA), Esha Deol (half-sister), Ahana Deol (half-sister)
Sunny Deol Wife, Girlfriends Affairs
- Wife: Pooja Deol
- Girlfriends: Dimple Kapadia
- Marital Status:Married
- No. of Children: 02 sons
- Son: Karan and Rajvir
- Daughter: N/A
- Home Address:Plot No. 22, 10th Road, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, India
- Hobbies: Photography, Working out at gym, Trekking
- Net Worth:$50 Million
Interesting facts about Sunny Deol
- Sunny Deol’s real name is Ajay Singh Deol. Sunny was his nickname in his school days.
- Quite contrary to his desi-macho image, Sunny Deol studied acting in England. He studied theatre at the Old World Theater in Birmingham.
- Unlike his over-the-top action films, Sunny Deol is quiet and introverted in real life.
- Sunny Deol, being a Punjabi Jatt, has a huge fan following in Punjab. His 2001 film Gadar: Ek Prem Katha became so popular in Punjab that the theatres there would begin playing the film at 6 in the morning due to audience demand.
- Sunny Deol is the winner of two National Awards. He won the National Award for Best Actor in 1990 for Ghayal and the National Award for Best Supporting Actor in 1993 for Damini.
- Sunny Deol has reportedly had a fallout with three of the biggest directors he has worked with in his career: JP Dutta, Rajkumar Santoshi and Suneel Darshan. JP Dutta directed Sunny in films like Yateem, Kshatriya and Border. With Santoshi, Sunny made Ghayal, Damini and Ghatak.
- In Damini, Sunny Deol was initially offered a cameo role. But Sunny’s acting had so much power, that eventually his screen-time was made longer, and his role became a central character in the film.
- All the credit for Sunny Deol’s muscular physique goes to Hollywood star Sylvester Stallone. In fact, Sunny trained in Stallone’s gym to get the perfect body.
- Sunny Deol has directed two films in his entire career. The first film is 1999’s romantic film Dillagi which featured some of Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy’s earliest compositions. The second film he directed was 2016’s Ghayal Once Again.
- Sunny Deol-starrer Mohalla Assi, which is a satire set in Varanasi (Benaras) has been banned by the Central Bureau of Film Certification for it may hurt religious sentiments upon release.