Athiya Shetty Biography: Athiya Shetty is an Indian actress. Athiya Shetty is the elder daughter of actor and businessman, Sunil Shetty and director and fashion designer, Mana Shetty. Her younger brother, Aahan Shetty, is also an actor. Athiya Shetty is best known for her starring role as Radha Mathur in Hero, a role that earned her a Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award and a Filmfare award nomination for the Best Female Debut.
Being from a film family, Athiya had a desire to enter the Bollywood industry since childhood. Athiya completed her graduation from the New York Film Academy to learn acting skills before beginning her film innings. Also, she has taken training from renowned film choreographer and director Remo D’Souza to further improve her dancing skills.
Athiya Shetty Biography/Wiki
- Birth Name: Athiya Shetty
- Nickname: Athiya, Attu-Pattu
- Date of Birth: 5 November 1992
- Place of Birth: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
- Sun Sign: Scorpio
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Nationality: Indian
- Ethnicity: Tulu, Punjabi, Gujarati
- Residence: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Religion: Hindu
- Debut Movie: Hero (2015)
Athiya Shetty Family
- Father Name: Suniel Shetty (Actor)
- Mother Name: Mana Shetty (Fashion designer, social worker)
- Sister Name: N/A
- Brother Name: Ahan Shetty
Athiya Shetty Boyfriend, Husband, Affairs
- Affairs/Boyfriends: Aditya Bhandari , Drake (Hollywood Rapper)
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Husband Name: N/A
- Children: N/A
Athiya Shetty Height, Weight and Body Measurements
- Height: 178 cm (in feet inches- 5′ 10″)
- Weight: 57 kg (in pounds- 119 lbs)
- Body Measurements: 32-24-34 (Chest: 40 Inches, Waist: 32 Inches, Hip: 13 Inches)
- Eye Colour: Dark Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
- Sexuality: Straight
- Shoe Size: 8 (US) / 6 (UK)
- Dress Size: 4 (US) / 8 (UK)
Athiya Shetty Educational Qualifications
- School: Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai, American School of Bombay, Mumbai
- College: New York Film Academy (NYFA), New York, United States
- Qualifications: Graduate (Filmmaking & Liberal Arts)
Athiya Shetty Favorite Things
- Favourite Actor: Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar
- Favourite Actress: Madhuri Dixit, Kajol
- Favourite Film: Dil Toh Paagal Hai
- Favourite Food: Rajma Rice, Chicken Fried Rice
- Favourite Desserts: Gulab Jamun, Cinnamon apple pie
- Favourite Restaurant: ‘Bastian’ in Mumbai
- Favourite Holiday Destination: London
- Favourite Color: White
- Hobbies: Playing with Pets, Dancing, Doing Photography
Athiya Shetty Social Media Profile
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AthiyaShetty
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/theathiyashetty
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/athiyashetty/
Unknown Facts About Athiya Shetty
- She unraveled that her destination is the entertainment industry while still in the teenage and shifted her focus on acting.
- Shetty moved to New York City and attended New York Academy to study acting.
- She is trained in Mixed Martial Arts by master Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj.
- Her debut film Hero didn’t do well at the box office but earned her a Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award and a Filmfare award nomination in Best Female Debut category.
- Following her film debut, she was named the brand ambassador for the Indian franchise of Maybelline New York and featured in the Indian edition of high-profile magazine covers such as Cosmopolitan, Verve, Harper’s Bazaar amongst others.