Huma Qureshi Biography: Huma Qureshi was born on July 28, 1986 is also known as Huma Saleem Qureshi an Indian actress and model, who has received three nominations for the Filmfare Awards. Huma Qureshi earned an Honors BA in History from Delhi University.
She worked as a theater actress from Delhi, and having worked with theatre directors like Aamir Raza Husain, Sohaila Kapur, Rahul Pulkeshi and NK Sharma of Act One Group. Her father is a restaurateur, and runs a chain of some 10 restaurants called Saleem’s, all around Delhi.
Huma Qureshi Biography/Wiki
- Name: Huma Qureshi
- Other name: Huma
- Born: 28 July 1986
- Star Sign: Leo
- Birth Place: Delhi, India
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Education: Gargi College, University of Delhi
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Citizenship: Indian
- Language: Hindi
Huma Qureshi Family
- Father: Saleem Qureshi
- Mother: Ameena Qureshi
- Siblings: Saqib Saleem, Naeem Qureshi and Haseen qureshi
Huma Qureshi Boyfriend, Husband, Affairs
- Marital Status:Unmarried
- Boyfriends: Manoj Tanwar (student of Venky’s, in 2007), Ibrahim Ansari (Businessman of Nehru Place, in 2008), Arjan Bajwa (Actor)
Huma Qureshi Height, Weight and Body Measurements
- Height: Feet – 5 feet 7 inches; Centimeters – 170 cm; Meters – 1.7 m
- Weight: Kilograms – 62 kg; Pounds – 137 lbs
- Body Build: Average
- Body Measurements: 36-28-37
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
- Sexuality: Straight
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Huma Qureshi Educational Qualifications
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in History Honours from the University of Delhi
- School: Not Available
- College: Gargi College—University of Delhi
- Other: Not Available
Huma Qureshi Favorite Things
- Favorite Colour: Not Known
- Favorite Actor: Ranbir Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress: Kajol
- Favorite Food: Shaami kebabs, Biryani, Sushi, Galauti, Malai tikkas, Afghani/Methi/Achari chicken, Walnut pie, Jalebi, Rabri, Gaajar ka halwa, Kheer kadam, Mishti doi
- Hobbies: Reading autobiographies and biographies, swimming
- Favorite Director: Martin Scorsese, Rajkumar Hirani
- Favorite Movie Bollywood: Kaagaz Ke Phool, Om Shanti Om; Hollywood: Harry Met Sally, Titanic, Blue Valentine
- Favorite Perfume: Daisy by Marc Jacobs
- Favorite Fashion Designer: Varun Bahl
- Favorite Destination: Bali
Huma Qureshi Social Media Profile
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/huma.qureshi
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/humasqureshi
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamhumaq
Unknown Facts About Huma Qureshi
- Her acting abilities were discovered by Anurag Kashyap during a shoot of an ad film for Samsung Mobiles. He introduced her in his film as he promised, a role that had entirely changed her life.
- Huma did an item in the 2011 British-Swedish-Indian drama film, Trishna.
- Her favorite thing is shopping.
- In 2012, she was honored at the 2012 Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles for her performance as the titular character in the short film Sujata.
- Made her bollywood debut with Gangs of Wasseypur in 2012, critically acclaimed movie by Anurag Kashyap. She played an supporting role as the wife of Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- In 2013, she featured in Ek Thi Daayan, Shorts and D-Day movies in important roles.