Deepika Padukone Personal Life and Modelling Career
Deepika Padukone Biography: Deepika Padukone, born 5 January 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark. She is the daughter of former badminton Champion Prakash Padukone and Ujjala. She Has A Younger Sister Named Anisha Padukone Who Is A Golfer.
Deepika Padukone WIKI
She relocated in Banglore, Karnataka with her family when she was the age of eleven months only. She has a younger sister named Anisha Padukone.
- Real Name: Deepika Padukone
- Nickname: Deepika
- Profession: Actress
- Gender: Female
- Instagram Handle: www.instagram.com/deepikapadukone/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/DeepikaPadukone/
- Twitter: twitter.com/deepikapadukone
Deepika Padukone Personal Life
She is married with Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh in year 2018. She has completed her schooling from Sophia High School (Bangaluru) and Pre-University studies from Mount Carmel College (Bangaluru).
- Age: 31 Years
- Date of Birth: 5 January 1986
- Birthplace: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Nationality: Indian
- Sun Sign: Capricorn
- Hometown Bengaluru: Karnataka, India
- Father: Prakash Padukone (former International level badminton player)
- Mother: Ujjala Padukone (worked as a travel agent)
- Brother: N/A
- Sister: Anisha Padukone (younger, golfer)
- Husband: Ranveer Singh
- Wedding date: 14-15 November 2018
- Wedding place: Lake Como, Italy
- Son: Not Yet
- Daughter: Not Yet
- Boyfriends: Muzammil Ibrahim (2004), Nihar Pandya, Ranbir Kapoor (2007-2008), Yuvraj Singh (2008), Siddharth Mallya (2010-2012) and Ranveer Singh (2013)
- Address: B Wing, Cozihom, Pali Hill, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Deepika Padukone Educational Qualifications
- School: Sophia High School, Bengaluru
- College: Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru, College Indira Gandhi National Open University (discontinued later because of her modelling career)
Deepika Padukone Physical Stats
At the school time Deepika was state level badminton player. She debted in movies at the college time, when she was pursuing Graduation in bachelors in arts (Sociology) from Bengaluru Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
- Height in Centimeters: 174 cm
- Height in meters: 1.74 m
- Height in Inches: 5′ 8½”
- Weight in Kilograms: 58 Kg
- Weight in Pounds: 127 lbs
- Body Measurements: 34-26-36
- Bra Size: 34B
- Waist Size: 26 Inches
- Hip Size: 36 Inches
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Hair Color: Black
Deepika Padukone Favourite Things
In the starting of her modeling career, Deepika was featured in various advertisements of brands such as Dabur Lal Powder, Close-Up Limca and Liril soap in 2004. Afterthat she spotted In Himesh Reshammiya’s Song Naam Hai Tera.
- Favorite Actor: Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Brad Pitt, Richard Gere
- Favorite Actress: Hema Malni, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Preity Zinta
- Favorite Color: White, Mauve
- Favorite Destination: France
- Favorite Food: South Indian Cuisine
- Hobbies: Dancing, Reading books, Playing Badminton
Deepika Padukone Social Media Profile
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DeepikaPadukone/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpu0354m2R-5tUFnPPN_b9g
- Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/deepikapadukone?lang=en
- Official website: www.deepikapadukone.com
- Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/deepikapadukone/?hl=en
Unknown Facts About Deepika Padukone
- If Deepika had not been an actress she would have been a badminton player. Deepika has a sister Anisha who is a golf champ. Deepika loves outdoor sports.
- Deepika was not the first choice for Chennai Express.
- Before her Bollywood debut, Padukone was a model and featured in the Kingfisher Calendar.
- Deepika was born in Copenhagen, Denmark and migrated to Bangalore at the age of 11 months.
- For Chandani Chowk to China Deepika learned Japanese martial art form of Jujutsu and performed the stunts in the movie without any duplicate.
- Deepika usually wears clothes from ‘ZARA’ at all high profile events.
- She is related to the legendary filmmaker Guru Dutt whose real name was Vasanth Padukone.
- Deepika Padukone has a sister Anisha who is a golf champ. Deepika loves outdoor sports.
- Before she came into the film industry, Deepika was in a relationship with wannabe actor Nihar Pandya whom she left under very dramatic circumstances when she got involved with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Deepika played a double role in her first film, ‘Om Shanti Om’ and then again in the disastrous ‘Chandni Chowk To China’ opposite Akshay Kumar.
Deepika Padukone Film Debut
Deepika Padukone is an Indian film actress and model. She has a well established a career in Bollywood films and has received numerious awards for her numerous performances in different bollywood cinema. Now she is one of the most popular Indian celebrities and actress out there.
- Debut Movie Kannada: Aishwarya (2006)
- Hindi (Bollywood): Om Shanti Om (2007)
Deepika Padukone make her film debut with Aishwarya, a Kannada film directed by Indrajit Lankesh in 2006. The comedy movie Aishwarya was remake to Telugu film Manmadhudu and she was cast in the title role opposite the actor Upendra and marked her entry into Bollywood with superstar Shah Rukh Khan in the year 2007 film Om Shanti Om and got Filmfare Award for Best Debut Actress in 2007.
Deepika Padukone Off-screen work
In addition to acting, Deepika has been involved with women’s health and fitness magazines and also has foundation The Live, Love, Laugh and taking up the cause of mental health and depression through her foundation. Padukone has also collaborated with fashion portal Myntra to launch her own clothing line called All About You.
Also See: Deepika Padukone Filmography and Awards