Natalie Portman Biography: Natalie Portman was born on June 9, 1981, in Jerusalem, Israel, grew up on Long Island, New York, and began modeling at age 11 is an Oscar-winning, Israeli American actress known for her role in films such as ‘Black Swan,’ ‘Jackie,’ ‘Thor’ and the ‘Star Wars’ franchise. Her film debut was in The Professional (1994), and she was cast as Queen Amidala in the Star Wars prequels.
Natalie Portman Biography/Wiki
- Birth Name: Natalie Hershelag
- Nickname: Nat, Nat Star Wars Queen
- Profession: Actress, Film Producer, Director
- Nationality: Israeli, She holds dual citizenship of American and Israeli.
- Date of Birth: Natalie Portman was born on 9th June 1981, in Jerusalem, Israel.
- Sun Sign: Gemini
- Ethnicity: White
Natalie Portman Height Weight and Body Measurement
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
- Body Build: Slim
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Shoe Size: She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
- Dress Size: Her dress size is 4 (US).
- Sexuality: Straight
Natalie Portman Family and Relatives
- Father – Avner Hershlag (Fertility specialist and Gynecologist)
- Mother – Shelley (née Stevens)
- Siblings – She’s the only child.
- Manager: Aleen Keshishian, Brillstein-Grey Entertainment
Natalie Portman Boyfriend, Husband, Affairs
- Marital Status: Married
- Boyfriend / Spouse: Lukas Haas (1998), Hayden Christensen (2001), Gael Garcia Bernal (2003-06) , Nathan Rothschild (2007), Jude Law (2007), Nathan Bogle (2007-08), Devendra Banhart (2008), Rodrigo Santoro (2009), Benjamin Millepied (2009-Present)
Natalie Portman Favorites
Natalie Portman Lifestyle, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family, Facts & Biography – Discover The Art of Publishing
- Favorite Actor – Ben Kingsley, John Turturro
- Favorite Actresses – Julia Roberts, Jennifer Grey, Susan Sarandon
- Favorite Music – PJ Harvey, Bjork, Radiohead, The Jackson 5 and Stevie Wonder
- Favorite Movies – Dirty Dancing (1987), Schindler’s List (1993)
- Favorite TV Shows – Ellen, Friends, Dawson’s Creek, Jerry Springer
- Favorite Makeup Items – Kiehl’s Lip Gloss, Vincent Longo Water Canvas Foundation, Powder Blush, Beige Eyeshadow
- Favorite Foods – Chocolate, Pizza, Tea, Ice Cream
Natalie Portman Education School and Colleges
- School: Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Washington D. C., Schechter Day School of Nassau County, New York
- College: Harvard University at Massachusetts
Natalie Portman Social Media
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/natalieportmandotcom/?_rdc=2&_rdr
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/natpdotcom
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/natalieportman/
Facts about Natalie Portman
- Her original given name was Neta-Lee, a Hebrew name.
- In 2018, Portman starred in the science fiction horror film Annihilation as a biologist and former soldier.
- Portman learned to speak Hebrew while living on Long Island.
- In 2005, she won the Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress for her role in the film, Closer.
- She has won the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture for her role in drama film Closer.
- She has won Constellation Award for Best Female performance and Saturn Award for Best Actress for her role in V for Vendetta (2006).
- She was the leading lady in the historical dramas Goya’s Ghosts (2006) and The Other Boleyn Girl (2008).
- Eve opened the 65th Venice International Film Festival’s short film competition in 2008.
- Natalia has also directed a segment of the collective film New York, I Love You.
- In 2006, She won the Constellation Award for Best Female performance and Saturn Award for Best Actress for her role in the film, V for Vendetta.
- In May 2008, she was the youngest jury member at the 61st Annual Cannes Film Festival.
- In 2009, She became a vegan after reading Jonathan Safran Foer’s Eating Animals and later produced a documentary on factory farming systems in the U.S. by the same title.
- In 2011, she won the Golden Globe fro Best Actress as well as Academy Award for Beat Actress for her stellar performance in the film Black Swan.
- Her first feature film as a director, A Tale of Love and Darkness, was released in 2015.
- She was the youngest jury member at the 61st Annual Cannes Film Festival in May 2008.
- In September 2017, she was recognized for her work on the film by the Environmental Media Association Awards with the Ongoing Commitment Award.
- On November 7, 2017, the Genesis Prize Foundation announced that actress Natalie Portman is the 2018 Genesis Prize Laureate.
- She is proficient in many languages including English, Hebrew, French, Japanese, German and Arabic.