Nazriya Nazim Biography: Nazriya Nazim was born on 20 December 1994 is an Indian film actress and producer from Trivandrum, Kerala, who predominantly works in Malayalam Cinema along with a few Tamil films. Before she made her debut on the big screen, this young actress started off her career as an anchor on a Malayalam TV channel. Her films include Bangalore Days, Raja Rani, and Om Shanthi Oshaana that have all attained tremendous success.
Nazriya Nazim actress took a break from acting owing to her marriage to actor Fahadh Faasil, but she made her comeback in 2018 with the Malayalam film Koode.
Nazriya Nazim Biography/Wiki
- Name: Nazriya Fahadh
- Nick Name/Real Name: Nazriya Nazim
- Profession: Actress and Play Back Singer
- Nationality: Indian
- Date of Birth: 20 December 1994
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Birth Place: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala,
- Home Town/State: Alappuzha, Kerala
- Religion: Muslim
- Hobbies: Singing
- First Film: Palunku
Nazriya Nazim Family
- Father Name: Nazimudeen
- Mother Name: Beegum Beena
- Brother(s): Naveen Nazim
- Sister(s): N/A
Nazriya Nazim Boyfriend, Husband, Affairs
- Marital Status: Married
- Affairs/Husband/Spouse: Fahadh Faasil
Nazriya Nazim Height, Weight and Body Measurements
- Height in Centimeters: 163 Cm
- Height in Inches: 5’ 4”
- Weight in Kilograms: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 lbs
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Black
Nazriya Nazim Educational Qualifications
- School: Our Own English High School, Al Ain, UAE and Christ Nagar Senior Secondary School,Thiruvalam , Trivandrum
- College: Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram
- Educational Qualification: BBA
Nazriya Nazim Favorite Things
- Favorite Colors: White, Black, Yellow
- Favorite Destinations: Goa, Paris
- Favorite Sports: Tennis
- Favorite Actors: Ajith Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan
- Favorite Actresses: Madhuri Dixit
- Favorite Movies: Kilukkam
Nazriya Nazim Social Media Profile
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nazriyafahadh/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nazriya4u_
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nazriya4u/
Unknown Facts Nazriya Nazim
- She started her career in television at the age of 11.
- She started her career in television as an anchor in a Muslim oriented television quiz show named Punyamaasathiloode and the Orbit Digital vision production Shruthilayam on Kairali 2005, produced by Sameer Glory.
- She then started her acting career in 2006 as a child artist at the age of 12.
- In the Malayalam film Palunku (2006), directed by Blessy, in which she played the daughter of Mammootty’s character.
- She has now started producing films and Fahadh Faasil’s Varathan was one of them.
- She has also hosted popular Asianet munch star singer
- Her first lead role was in 2013 Malayalam movie Mad dad.
- However her lead role as pooja in the Malayalam movie om shanti oshana (2014) established her as a popular actress in Mollywood.
- She has won 45th kerala state best actress award for om shanti oshana.
- She has married popular actor fahad fazil on 2014, whom she had met on the sets of the movie Bangalore days & it was reported that both of there parents played an important part in arranging there marriage.
- After her marriage she took a break from her acting schedule and came back almost 4 years later with the movie koode along with prithviraj and parvathi.
- Along with an actress she was also a play back singer in the movies on shanti oshana & Salala mobiles.
- She has also the produced movies named kumblangi nights & varuthan.