Neha Dhupia Biography: Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia is in news for fitness goals more than her beauty. Neha Dhupia was born on 27 August 1980 and is a well-known and famous Indian actress who works in Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu and Malayalam films. In 2002, she won the Femina Miss India pageant. She debuted in the Bollywood movie Qayamat: City Under Threat in 2003. Neha started her carrier as an Actress in Malayalam film Minnaram in 1994. On May 10, 2018, Neha tied the knot with actor model Angad Bedi in a hush-hush ceremony in Delhi.
Neha Dhupia Biography/Wiki
- Nickname: Chotu
- Profession: Actress
- Date of Birth: 27 August 1980
- Birthplace: Cochin, Kerala, India
- Zodiac sign/Sun sign: Virgo
- Nationality: Indian
- Hometown: Kochi, Kerala, India
- Religion: Sikhism
Neha Dhupia Family
- Father: Pradip Singh Dhupia (Retired Indian Navy Officer)
- Mother: Manpinder aka Babli Dhupia (Homemaker)
- Brother: Hardeep Dhupia (works with Jet Airways)
- Sister: None
- Husband/ Spouse: Angad Bedi (Actor)
- Daughter: Mehr Dhupia Bedi (born on 18 November 2018)
Neha Dhupia Boyfriend, Husband, Affairs
- Marital Status: Married
- Marriage Date: 10 May 2018
- Husband/ Spouse: Angad Bedi (Actor)
- Affairs/Boyfriends: Ritwik Bhattacharya (Squash Player), James Sylvester (Dentist), Yuvraj Singh (Cricketer). Angad Bedi (Actor)
Neha Dhupia Height, Weight and Body Measurements
- Height (approx.) in centimeters: 168 cm, in meters: 1.68 m, in feet inches: 5’ 6”
- Weight (approx.) in kilograms: 65 kg, in pounds: 143 lbs
- Figure Measurements (approx.): 36-28-36
- Eye Colour: Dark Brown
- Hair Colour: Brown
Neha Dhupia Educational Qualifications
- School(s): Naval Public School, Kochi. Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi
- College: Jesus and Mary College, New Delhi
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in History
Neha Dhupia Favorite Things
- Favourite Cuisine: Chinese
- Favourite Actor(s): Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Favourite Actress(es): Jaya Bhaduri, Rakhee, Smita Patil, Tabu, Kareena Kapoor
- Favourite Book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Favourite Colour(s): Light Red, Purple
- Favourite Destination(s): Spain, Netherlands, Fran
Neha Dhupia Social Media Profile
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nehadhupia/?hl=en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NehaDhupia
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nehadhupiaofficial/
Unknown Facts About Neha Dhupia
- She then starred in films such as Kyaa Kool Hai Hum (2005) and Shootout at Lokhandwala (2007), which did well at the box office, and featured in a segment of the anthology film Dus Kahaniyaan (2007).
- In the following years, Dhupia appeared in supporting roles in multiple films including Chup Chup Ke (2006), Ek Chalis Ki Last Local (2007), Mithya (2008), Maharathi (2008), Singh Is Kinng (2008) and Dasvidaniya (2008). In 2011, she played Eva Braun in the film Dear Friend Hitler about Mahatma Gandhi.
- Neha Dhupia hosted several TV shows like ‘Comedy Circus’ in the year 2011 and BFFs with Vogue in the year 2018.
- Neha Dhupia likes acting, and she made several character artist appearances in many critically acclaimed films because she loves these kinds of roles.
- Neha Dhupia is one of the few actresses who valued acting very much and still acted in films that had skin show as the main theme.
- In 2016, Neha conceptualized and hosted a Bollywood podcast called #NoFilterNeha on the Indian music app Saavn, in which she interviews Bollywood celebrities.
- Dhupia has run in the Mumbai Marathon to support the Concern India Foundation and helped to raise over 5 lakhs. She also helped to raise money for victims of the 2011 Sikkim earthquake. She performed at the GR8 Women’s Award 2012.
- She also participated in the Hiru Golden Film Awards 2014 in Sri Lanka as a special guest along with Bollywood actors such as Sunil Shetty, Vivek Oberoi, Anil Kapoor, and actress Bipasha Basu.
- In 2002, she participated in the Femina Miss India pageant, where she was crowned Miss Universe India 2002. She was subsequently sent to the Miss Universe 2002 pageant in Puerto Rico where she placed in the top 10.
- Dhupia made her film debut in 1994 as a child artist in Malayalam film Minnaram starring Mohanlal. Her Bollywood debut was with the 2003 film Qayamat: City Under Threat, which had an average performance at the box office.
- She rose to fame with her role of Julie and then appeared in Sheesha (2005) in a dual role of twin sisters but it did not do well at the box office.