National insurance Mediclaim for the family policy covers our family members under a single floater insurance plan. It provides the sum insured in contrast to illnesses and medical costs. Parivar Mediclaim by National insurance plan for the family includes yourself, your spouse, and your dependent children (not more than 2). So, let’s now know in detail about the National Insurance Mediclaim plan in this article below
A Brief Detail Of National Insurance Mediclaim Policy:
National Insurance Parivar Mediclaim plan is a family floater health cover, protecting the family members under just a single plan. It covers costs relating to inpatient treatment (homeopathy, Ayurveda, and allopathy), domiciliary hospitalization, customarily and reasonably experienced for treatment of an illness or any injury sustained/contracted during your policy term.
This Policy as well protect against
- Pre- and post-hospitalization costs
- 140+ daycare surgeries/ procedures
- Organ donor’s medicinal costs
- Ambulance charges
- Hospital cash
- Maternity costs, anti-rabies injection
- Infertility costs as well as the medical second view.
- Pre-existing Hypertension and/or Diabetes
- Outpatient Treatment, as well as Critical Disease, are provided as the Optional Covers.
The Sum Insured choices for the National Insurance Mediclaim Plus plan range between INR 1 Lakhs to INR 10 Lakhs. These choices are equally wide for the National Insurance Mediclaim plan as well as are in the variety of one, two, and three years. Provided benefit of this plan going for the long-term and policyholders can evade the disturbance of renewal each year. Also, the long-term policy for Parivar Mediclaim comes with reductions. Apart from this, the plan also provides a wide range of wellbeing insurance plans online.
Details Of The Policy
Policy Tenure: policy tenure for this plan is a single year.
Entry Age: 18 years to 60 years. The dependent kids between the age range of 3 months to 25 years will get coverage under the plan.
Sum Insured (Minimum): 2 lacs
Sum Insured (Maximum): 5 lacs
Basis: Family floater insurance policy gives protection to the individual, spouse as well as up to 2 dependent kids under a single sum insured.
Renewal of The Plan: You can renew this insurance plan till the age of 65 years.
Grace Period Of The Policy: If there is a break in your insurance policy, then you will get 30 days of grace period to pay your premium. However, at this time, you will not get any coverage from the company.Waiting Period Of The Policy: Any illnesses contracted by the policyholder at the time of the initial 30 days from the time of inauguration won’t be protected under this plan.
Documents Required For The Policy:
- Your name and address proof
- The Application form or the proposal form (No bank account required for this)
- A precise medical history
Salient Features Of National Parival Mediclaim Plan:
- National Insurance Mediclaim plan comes with several Sum Insured choices between INR 1 Lakh to INR 10 Lakh in the multiples of INR 1 Lakh.
- Being among the greatest Parivar mediclaim policy in India, the National Mediclaim plan for your family comes with renewability (lifetime)
- National Parivar Mediclaim online plan is intended for the whole family including yourself, your spouse, your dependent children (2 children per parent), and your parents.
- Long-term Mediclaim policy by National Insurance for your family is measured as the greatest Parivar mediclaim policy in India. So, you can get this plan online as well as stay protected for at least 3 years without going through any renewal process for your policy
Benefits of Parivar Mediclaim By National Insurance:
- Costs incurred for specific one disease is partial to 50% of the sum insured
- Pre-hospitalization costs up to 15 days as well as post-hospitalization costs up to 30 days
- You can get a cashless facility within the network hospitals.
- Charges for the room are restricted up to 1% of the sum insured as well as the charges for ICU are restricted to up to 2% of the sum insured
- Co-payment is up to 10%-25% is allowable in case of hypertension and diabetes
- Charges for operation theatre are restricted to 10% of the sum insured
- You can get the tax paybacks for the premium paid under section-80 D of income tax.
Inclusions and Exclusions of Parivar Mediclaim By National Insurance:
|Inclusions of National Insurance Mediclaim||Exclusions of National Insurance Mediclaim|
|Treatments for over 140 daycare||Infertility, Assisted conception, Sterility and costs suffered for alternative treatment|
|In-patient hospitalization costs||AIDS, HIV, or any other STD (sexually transmitted disease)|
|Homeopathy, Ayurveda, and Allopathy treatments equal to the complete sum insured||Psychiatric ailment or any other self-inflicted injury|
|30 days of pre-hospitalization costs||Any illness contracted all through the early 30 days of your policy tenure|
|60 days of post-hospitalization costs||Maternity paybacks will not be covered under the plan until 36 months|
NOTE: National Insurance Mediclaim plan covers pre-existing situations such as hypertension and diabetes on paid added premium. The policyholder can get a facility like cashless through the TPA (Third-Party Administrator) as well as lighten the monetary burden of hospitalization because of accidental injury, disease, or illness.
AUTHOR BIO: Lillian Harris is an economist with 10 years of experience in the field. She enjoys analyzing and researching topics related to economic issues as well as their connected data utilizing their ability with statistics and math. She also enjoys designing policies, making forecasts, and suggesting others through her presentations and reports.