The festival of lights is indeed a beautiful time to celebrate with your loved ones. The glittering lights, diyas and lanterns fill the sky as this festival is celebrated all over the country and even in some parts of the world as well. Also known as Deepawali, this festival is a very auspicious occasion that is celebrated with much fervour, cheer and joy. Diwali symbolises positive and happy spirits. People dress up in beautiful, traditional attires and look their absolute best while donning accessories or jewellery. People cook delicious meals and sweets that make Diwali even more delightful. The fresh aroma of sweets are mouthwatering and people exchange gifts with each other on this occasion.
Let’s give thanks for all we hold dear – health, family, friends – and celebrate the sparkling festival of lights in the simplest way possible. As we can’t be with our closest family members, why not spread the festive of lights Diwali with messages to wish them luck and prosperity.
Diwali Wishes 2022
Here are some of the best wishes, messages, SMS, quotes, WhatsApp and Facebook status to share on Diwali with your loved ones:
- Hope the festival of lights brings you joy, prosperity, peace, contentment and happiness. Wishing You And Your Family very Happy and Prosperous Diwali!
- It’s been a tough year. But we have learned a lot. I pray 2022 will be better and easier with less stress and more laughter. Have a joyous Diwali!
- May each diya illuminate your life and burn all your troubles and problems filling your life with happiness and prosperity forever! Happy Diwali!
- Let’s celebrate the festival in the true sense by spreading joy and light up the world of others. Have a happy, safe, and blessed Diwali!
- This Diwali I pray for good health for our family, our friends and the blessings of God lifetime. Happy Diwali!
- We cannot burst firecrackers this year, but we can surely burn the evil within us and spread goodness all over. Sending abundance of love and blessings. Happy Diwali!
- May Almighty bless you with growth, health, endless joy and peace this Diwali. Shubh Deepawali!
- Dua karte hain ki diye ki roshni se aapka haar dukh door hojaye, Dil ka maiil mitt jaye aur apka aashiyana khushiyon se bhar jaye. Diwali ki haardik shubhkaamnayein!
- Wish you beautiful beginnings, new hopes, new dreams and memories this Diwali. Happy Deepavali!
- May these fireworks burn away all our troubles, problems and sorrows, and may these light up our life with happiness, joy, and peace this wonderful Diwali.
- May the festival of lights fill your home with happiness and brighten up the lives of you and your near and dear ones. Have a happy, safe and blessed Diwali!
- No more sad faces, no more tears. May the new year add freshness into your life and spread cheer everywhere. Happy Diwali!
- Red, blue, green, yellow; not one but all are my favourites. But the most favourite one is the bright colourful lamp of Diwali. Wish you a very colourful & bright Diwali!
- May Maa Lakshmi shower you with her choicest blessings and may you get rid of all your sorrows and agony this Diwali. Happy Diwali!
- May the beauty of the Deepavali season fill your home with happiness, and may the coming year provide you with all that brings you joy. Happy Diwali!
- On Diwali, may you get tons of blessings from Goddess Lakshmi. Happy Diwali!
- May the light of diyas fill your home with wealth, happiness, and success that brings you joy! Wish your entire family a very Happy Diwali!
- May Maa Lakshmi, the Goddess of wealth shower you with the riches. Here’s wishing you and your family ahead of Diwali 2022!
- May the beauty of the Diwali season fill your home with happiness, and may the coming year provide you with all that brings you joy!
- Wish you and your family a sparkling and delightful Diwali!
- As sweet as mithai, as beautiful as lights and flowers, may your Diwali be as lit as you. A very happy Diwali 2021!
- A festival is full of sweetness, a sky full of fireworks, a mouth full of sweets, a house full of diyas and a heart full of enjoyment. Have a safe and happy Deepawali this year!
- Just like the colours of rangoli, hope this Diwali brings new smiles, undiscovered avenues, and different perspectives and unbound happiness. Have a wonderful Diwali and a great year ahead!
Happy Diwali 2022 messages and wishes
- May prosperity and happiness fill your life, with the shine of lamps and the echoes of happy chants and songs during the joyful celebration of Diwali.
- May the supreme light illuminate your minds, enlighten your hearts, and strengthen the human bonds in your homes and communities.
- May this Diwali bring new opportunities and hope to your life. Enjoy the festive to the fullest!
- On the day of this Diwali 2022, light a lamp of love, shoot a rocket of prosperity, and fire a flowerpot of happiness! Wish you and your family sparking Diwali!
- A warm Diwali wish for every kind of happiness in your life. May the warmth and splendour that are a part of this auspicious occasion fill your life with happiness and bright cheer, and bring you joy and prosperity for the year ahead.
- May this Diwali bring with it fresh hopes, brighter days, and new dreams! Wishing you and your family a very happy Diwali!
- Let us come together to celebrate the auspicious occasion of Diwali and spread happiness and smiles around us. Warm greetings on the occasion of Diwali.
- Let each diya you light bring a glow of happiness on your face and enlighten your soul. Happy Diwali!
- May this Diwali bring universal compassion, inner joy, peace, love, and the awareness of oneness to all.
- Cherish the good times and the timeless memories made with friends this Diwali. Have a lovely festive time. Happy Diwali!
- May the beauty of the festival of lights fill your home with happiness, and may the new times following it bring joy, peace, and prosperity in your life. Wish you and the whole of your family a very Happy and special Diwali!
- Hoping this Diwali turns out to be an extra special one for you and your dear ones, and may success be always with you.
- Sending you warm Diwali wishes to brighten up your life. Have a great Diwali with friends and family!
- An occasion to celebrate victory over defeat, light over darkness, awareness over ignorance, an occasion to celebrate life. May this auspicious occasion light up your life with happiness, joy, and peace this Diwali.
- Say goodbye to worries, sorrows, and welcome light, luck, and lots of sweets.