International Day of the Girl Child is celebrated on October 11 to celebrating girls, amplify their voice and stand up for their rights.
Its main objective is to empower women and help them to get their rights so that they can face the challenges all over the world and meet their needs. At the same time, spreading awareness about eliminating gender abnormalities against girls around the world.
Feminist Quotes To Share On International Day Of The Girl
- “A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.” — Gloria Steinem
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
- “If you are always trying to be normal, you’ll never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou
- “And though she be but little, she is fierce.” – William Shakespeare
- “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” — G.D. Anderson
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
- “Girl power in my mind is to let girls be exactly what they are. Let them be angry. Let them be resentful. And rebellious. Let them be hard and soft and loving and sad and silly. Let them be wrong. Let them be right. Let them be everything, because they are everything.” – Amy Sherman Palladino
- “If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion.” – Oprah.
- “Women will only have true equality when men share with them the responsibility of bringing up the next generation.” — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “When we speak we are afraid our words will not be heard or welcomed. But when we are silent, we are still afraid. So it is better to speak.” — Audre Lord
- “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” — Madeleine Albright
- “We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.” — Malala Yousafzai
- “Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive. Both men and women should feel free to be strong. It is time that we all perceive gender on a spectrum, instead of two sets of opposing ideals.” — Emma Watson
- “The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.” — Peggy O’Mara