The 7th edition of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup will get underway at the Showground Stadium in Sydney on Friday, February 21. Hosts Australia take on India in what promises to be a blockbuster opening match of the marquee event.
ICC Womens T20 World Cup 2020 Schedule, Venue and Results
The T20 World Cup will be hosted by 5 major venues across Australia. Sydney will host matches at the Sydney Showground Stadium and the iconic SCG.
Venues for Women’s T20 World Cup 2020
- Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney
- WACA, Perth
- Manuka Oval, Canberra
- Junction Oval, Melbourne
- SCG, Sydney
- MCG, Melbourne
Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Groups
- Group A: Australia, New Zealand, India, Sri Lanka, Qualifier 1
- Group B: England, West Indies, South Africa, Pakistan, Qualifier 2
India matches schedule at T20 World Cup 2020
- February 21: Australia vs India, Sydney – 1:30 pm IST
- February 24: India vs Bangladesh, Perth – 4:30 pm IST
- February 27: India vs New Zealand, Melbourne – 8:30 am IST
- February 29: India vs Sri Lanka, Melbourne: 1:30 pm IST
Full schedule of Women’s T20 World Cup 2020
- February 21: Australia vs India, Spotless Stadium, Sydney
- February 22: Windies vs Qualifier 2, WACA, Perth (2.00pm); New Zealand vs Sri Lanka, WACA, Perth
- February 23: England vs South Africa, WACA Perth
- February 224: Australia vs Sri Lanka, WACA Perth; India vs Qualifier 1, WACA Perth
- February 26: England vs Qualifier 2, Manuka Oval, Canberra; Windies vs Pakistan, Manuka Oval, Canberra
- February 27: India vs New Zealand, Junction Oval, Melbourne; Australia vs Qualifier 1, Manuka Oval, Canberra
- February 28: South Africa vs Qualifier 2, Manuka Oval, Canberra; England vs Pakistan, Manuka Oval, Canberra
- February 29: India vs Sri Lanka, Junction Oval, Melbourne; South Africa vs Pakistan, Spotless Stadium, Sydney
- March 1: South Africa vs Pakistan, Spotless Stadium, Sydney; England vs Windies, Spotless Stadium, Sydney
- March 2: Sri Lanka vs Qualifier 1, Junction Oval, Melbourne; Australia vs New Zealand, Junction Oval, Melbourne
- March 3: Pakistan vs Qualifier 2, Spotless Stadium, Sydney; Windies vs South Africa, Spotless Stadium, Sydney
Semi-finals Women’s T20 World Cup 2020
- March 5: Semifinal 1, SCG, Sydney; Semifinal 2, SCG, Sydney
- March 8: Final MCG, Melbourne
Finals Women’s T20 World Cup 2020
- March 8: Final, Melbourne (MCG) (8:00 am GMT, 1:30 pm IST)
ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Groups and Full Squads
India: Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Tanya Bhatia, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Harleen Deol, Richa Ghosh, Smriti Mandhana, Shikha Pandey, Arundathi Reddy, Veda Krishnamurthy, Jemimah Rodrigues, Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Poonam Yadav, Radha Yadav, Shafali Verma.
Australia: Meg Lanning (c), Ashleigh Gardner, Nicola Carey, Erin Burns, Rachael Haynes, Alyssa Healy, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Sophie Molineux, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham, Tayla Vlaeminck.
New Zealand: Sophie Devine (c), Lauren Down, Suzie Bates, Maddy Green, Hayley Jensen, Holly Huddleston, Leigh Kasperek, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Rosemary Mair, Katey Martin, Anna Peterson, Rachel Priest, Lea Tahuhu.
Sri Lanka: Chamari Atapattu (c), Kavisha Dilhari, Hansima Karunaratne, Nilakshi de Silva, Achini Kulasuriya, Sugandika Kumari, Harshitha Madavi, Dilani Manodara, Hasini Perera, Ama Kanchana, Sathya Sandeepani, Anushka Sanjeewani, Shashikala Siriwardena, Umesha Thimeshani, Udeshika Prabodani.
Bangladesh: Salma Khatun (c), Fahima Khatun, Ayasha Rahman, Fargana Hoque Pinky, Jahanara Alam, Murshida Khatun, Nahida Akter, Nigar Sultana Joty, Panna Ghosh, Ritu Moni, Rumana Ahmed, Sanhida Islam, Shamima Sultana, Sobhana Mostary, Khadiza Tul Kubra.
England: Heather Knight (c), Anya Shrubsole, Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Freya Davies, Sophie Ecclestone, Georgia Elwiss, Sarah Glenn, Amy Jones, Nat Sciver, Fran Wilson, Lauren Winfield, Danni Wyatt, Kate Cross, Mady Villiers.
South Africa: Dane van Niekerk (c), Nadine de Klerk, Trisha Chetty, Mignon du Preez, Shabnim Ismail, Marizanne Kapp, Ayabonga Khaka, Masabata Klaas, Lizelle Lee, Sune Luus, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Nondumiso Shangase, Tumi Sekhukhune, Chloe Tryon, Laura Wolvaardt.
Pakistan: Bismah Maroof (c), Aliya Riaz, Aiman Anwar, Anam Amin, Ayesha Naseem, Fatima Sana, Iram Javed, Javeria Khan, Muneeba Ali, Nida Dar, Omaima Sohail, Sadia Iqbal, Sidra Nawaz, Syeda Aroob Shah, Diana Baig.
West Indies: Stafanie Taylor (c), Shemaine Campbelle, Shamilia Connell, Alliyah Alleyne, Deandra Dottin, Afy Fletcher, Cherry-Ann Fraser, Sheneta Grimmond, Chinelle Henry, Lee-Ann Kirby, Hayley Matthews, Anisa Mohammed, Chedean Nation, Shakera Selman, Britney Cooper.
Thailand: Sornnarin Tippoch (c), Naruemol Chaiwai, Natthakan Chantam, Onnicha Kamchomphu, Rosenanee Kanoh, Suwanan Khiaoto, Nannapat Khoncharoenkai Suleeporn Laomi, Soraya Lateh, Nattaya Boochatham, Wongpaka Liengprasert, Ratanaporn Padunglerd, Thipatcha Putthawong, Chanida Sutthiruang, Phannita Maya.
All the matches from ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 will be broadcasted across the Star Sports Network and Doordarshan in India.