Mahendra Singh Dhoni net worth: MS Dhoni is one of the big names in the brand industry in the world. He was born on 7 July 1981. MS has won the title of “Highest Run Scorer Wicket keeper” in One Day Internationals (ODIs). He is popular with the name “Captain Cool” in his fans because of his ability to be calm even under some most heated moments. Dhoni has made 341 ODI appearances and captained India to World Cup success in 2011. The achievements of Dhoni make the curious about Net Worth.
Biography of MS Dhoni
|Full Name||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Birthdate||7th July 1981|
|Birth Place||Ranchi, India|
|Role||Wicket Keeper, Batsman|
|Wife||Sakshi Singh Rawat|
Dhoni Achievements and Records
- Holds the record for hitting most International Sixes as a captain (204 sixes)
- Most International Stumpings (161)
- Spotted in the list of one of the most Influential People in the World by Time magazine (2011)
- Released a biopic film about him named M.S. Dhoni – The Untold Story (2016)
- Listed at 23rd spot in the World’s Highest Paid Athletes for the year 2015 by Forbes
- Holding the record of the highest score made by a wicketkeeper (183)
- First Indian player to hit 200 sixes in One Day Internationals
- Holds the record of most successful Indian captain in the Test cricket
- Padma Bhushan (2018)
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award (2007-08)
- Padma Shri (2009)
- Three ICC World Test XI Awards (2009, 2010, 2013)
- Eight ICC World ODI XI Awards (2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Two ICC ODI Player of the Year (2008, 2009)
Currently, Dhoni has 20 endorsements, with only Shahrukh Khan having more endorsements than him(21). Dhoni is also the Vice President (Marketing) at the India Cements which is owned by N.Srinivasan, the former BCCI president.
MS Dhoni is the brand ambassador for Aircel, Pepsi, Orient PSPO, Spartan Sports, Reebok, Boost, Amity University, Gulf Oil, Amrapali Group, Ashok Leyland, McDowell’s Soda, Big Bazaar, Exide Batteries, TVS Motors, Sony Bravia, Sonata Watches, Dabur Chyawanprash, Lays Wafers, Lafarge Customer Service and Maxx Mobile.
MS Dhoni Net Worth 2020
Dhoni has been the recipient of many awards including ICC ODI Player of the Year in 2008 and 2009 (making him the first player to win the award twice) and his earnings were ranked by Forbes in 2013 as 16th (at earnings of $31.5 million).
- Estimated Net Worth: Rs.760 Crores
- IPL Salary: Rs.15 Crores
- T20 Match Fee: Rs.2,00,000
- Personal Investments: Rs.620 Crores
- Luxury Cars: Rs.12.5 Crores
He made his ODI debut in December 2004 against Bangladesh , and played his first Test a year later against Sri Lanka.