Few years back, Facebook announced that it would create a version of Whatsapp that would cater to business needs and help better communication with their customer and clients. Facebook made good on their promise like they always do. Now there is Whatsapp for Business, YAY!!!!
Here, important question is, how does this will change and how we already communicate using the Whatsapp we’ve always known?
Here are some of the ways to noticed how it will do just that.
1. Legitimize your business: One of the major flaws of using personal whatsapp for business is that except you have built enough credibility for your company, coustomers might get skeptical or worry about doing business with you especially when you post personal status or messages or even broadcasts. With the help of business profile, you are able to state your company name, address, company website, company open hours and clearly state what your company does or your company vision.
To create “WhatsApp Business Profile”:
- Open WhatsApp Business App
- Tap the menu button indicated as 3 dots at the upper right corner of the app
- Business settings
2. Messaging at its best: May be you need rest being human and all but your company does not especially when clients feel they need you immediately. By setting business hours and creating an outstanding “Away Message” you can ensure that you loss few clients, show them a next step and even notify them of when you can get back to them. This makes them feel like they have been heard and you will also be obligated to respond. You can also set specific responses using the “Quick replies” feature to some of the questions or messages you get from clients helping you create a feedback mechanism for those questions.
To activate or edit away message:
- Go to settings
- Business settings
- Away message “Activate away message” and then, edit message if u want.
In “Away message settings”, you can easily schedule when you want the message to appear. That comes with three different option — Always send, Custom schedule and outside of business hours.
3. Label your clients for better tracking: Depending on the amount of orders you generate or the nature of your business, you might have to result to saving your client’s or customer names with weird anecdotes such as “Rohan first order” and so on and so forth. Even though you tag your clients in the simplest ways, they can get lost in translation or in the midst of all the other clients. But with this, you can effectively categorize your clients as soon as their status change in your business. For example, you can start labeling clients as “Regulars, Pending orders, Promo clients” and many more.
- To add your clients to labels: Click the menu button on the client’s chat page>then choose a label and click save
- To add new labels for clients: Click the menu button on the client’s chat page>then click “New label” click save
WhatsApp is a very powerful communication App or tool. It has become widely popular because of its simplicity. Apart from using it for personal communication, you can use WhatsApp for your business in various ways. Its very cost effective and you can get started quickly.
Also See: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages