While using a mobile network, we would be having many queries about how to check the balance, data usage, data balance, offers and many more. So, Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) codes are provided for the user in order to connect with their respective service provider. Even though we know few USSD codes, a user may not remember all the codes of a network. So, in the below section we have provided the USSD codes of cellular service provider Jio so that you can make the most of your mobile SIM without much hassle.
If you are using Jio cellular services, then you may use these codes to assess Jio internet balance, Jio mobile number check, newest best offer and other related information that could be check with the help of ussd codes.
Latest Jio USSD Codes List
|Jio USSD Codes Detail||Jio USSD Code|
|Know my Jio Number||Dial *1# or use this method|
|Check 4G data usage||MBAL to 55333|
|Check prepaid balance & validity||sms BAL to 199|
|Know bill amount||sms BILL to 199|
|Check current tariff plan||sms MYPLAN to 199|
|Activate 4G data||Call 1925 or sms START to 1925|
|Check net balance||use MyJio app|
|Caller Tune Activation Code||*333*3*1*1#|
|Deactivate Jio Caller Tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|Check Call Rate||sms TARIFF to 191|
|Know jio number of JioFi device||sms JIO to 199|
Other Important Jio Codes
- Reliance Jio Balance Check Ussd codes – *333#
- Reliance Jio 4G Data usage ussd codes – Sms MBAL to 55333
- Reliance Jio mobile Number Check Ussd codes – *1# or Check-in Myjio App
- Reliance Jio Prepaid balance Check Ussd codes – Sms BAL to 199
- Reliance Jio Bill Check Ussd codes – Sms Bill to 199
- Jio 4G Activation Ussd codes – Call 1925 or SMS START 1925
- Reliance Jio internet balance check – myJio App or track from the built-in tracker.
- Reliance Jio Current Tariff Plan Check ussd codes – Sms MY PLAN to 199
- Reliance Jio Main Balance Check – 333111#
- Reliance Jio internet balance check – 3331*3#
- Reliance Jio SMS balance check – *367*2#
- Reliance Jio local Call Minutes check – *367*2#
- Reliance Jio VAS service check – *33314*1#
- Reliance Missed Call Alert – *33332*1#
- Reliance Jio Caller Tune Ussd Code – *33331*1#
- Reliance Jio Deactivate Caller Tune – *33331*2#
- Reliance Special Recharge ussd code – *789#
How to Download My Jio App
- Step 1: Download the app from the Google Play Store
- Step 2: Register your number in the app
- Step 3: Tap on the account and it brings up option including account balance, data balance, and other exclusive offers.
With the help of MyJio app, it is very simple to get the detail of balance validity, detail of Internet data usage, your Jio sim mobile number, SMS balance check and other information associated with Jio. In case, if you’re facing any problem in the first method then you may use the alternative method.
We have shared all the working Jio USSD Codes list for Airtel Balance Check Online, How to Check Net Balance in Jio Sim, Jio Main Balance Check, and Jio Net Balance Check. Comment below if you need any help and want to add more Jio USSD Codes.
- Also Read: Vodafone USSD Codes – Updated List to Check Balance, Offers and More
- Also Read: Airtel USSD Codes – Updated List to Check Balance, Offers and More
- Also Read: Idea USSD Codes – Updated List to Check Balance, Offers and More
- Also Read: Guide to Mobile Number Portability
- Also Read: Reliance Jio Phone,International Roaming, Caller Tune
- Also Read: MTNL USSD Codes for Balance – SMS and Services